Have you ever heard of wheatgrass? Well a wheatgrass is a food prepared from freshly sprouted wheat leaves. According to scientists, wheatgrass is a powerfull superfood, rich with necessary vitamins and minerals as well as enzymes that can significantly improve human overall health.
Wheatgrass is an excellent source of Chlorophyll, which has the ability to naturally restore the body’s pH levels. Since most people, due to diet and environment, have an overly acidic body composition, the Alkalizing benefits of Wheat Grass are numerous and impactful.
This food detoxifies the body and prevents damage from the accumulated toxins. Wheatgrass is rich in antioxidants that fight premature aging and boost immunity, increase energy levels, and cleanse the liver. Its enzymes improve gut health and treat hyperlipidemia.
Here are some good reasons for you to start consuming this superfood daily:
* Chlorophyll prevents from growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
* This superfood contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder
* Clears congestion and relieves sinusitis
* Treats skin conditions, relieves itching and rashes, treats eczema
* Heals wounds, eliminates foul smelling odors, neutralizes Strep infections
* It detoxifies the liver
* Helps in the treatment of rectal sores
* Wheatgrass juice helps in lowering the high blood pressure and improves the capillaries
* Soothes the inflammation of the uterine cervix and treats parasitic vaginal infections
* Improves heart health
* It boosts body strength and endurance
* It has powerful antiseptic properties
* Wheatgrass juice dissolves the scars formed in the lungs due to breathing acid gasses
* The juice of this superfood cures acne and scars
* Treats chronic inner ear inflammation and infection
* A small amount of its juice prevents tooth decay and soothes toothaches
* Gargle the juice to soothe a sore throat
* Wheatgrass’s juice helps digestion and treats constipation
* Wheatgrass’s juice heals arthritis symptoms
* Helps in the treatment of varicose veins and heal leg ulcers
IF you want to use all the benefits of this superfood, just add a tablespoon of wheatgrass into a glass of water, juice, smoothie, or in your soups, sauces, and dressings.