Maybe it is in our human nature to take pills for every single pain. We take pills for anxiety, pills for pain, pills for stress, sleeping pills etc. Unfortunately these pills can cause numerous side-effects.
We recommend you to try these natural “pills” that does not give you any side effects. These gummies are full of magnesium which is a versatile mineral, needed for numerous functions in our bodies. Magnesium is used to relieve stress, so soothe the muscles and it helps toy to have a better sleep.
Gelatin (an integral part of these gummy candies) acts against the inflammation and have a soothing effect.
Here is how to prepare these natural and safe magnesium gummies and treat these health issues:
- 250 ml organic lemonade juice (without sugar)
- 5 tablespoons of magnesium citrate in powder (you can find this type of magnesium in pharmacies as a supplement, it has nice citrus flavor)
- 3 tablespoons of organic gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic sweetener – you can use any type of sweetener (honey, maple syrup, organic unrefined sugar, or stevia) you want we suggest to use organic honey
- A pinch of sea or Himalayan salt
Mix the magnesium powder with the lemon juice until it start foaming. Add one tablespoon of the powder at a time. Next, move the mixture in to a pot and add the gelatin powder. Stir it well.
Turn the heat on low or medium once the gelatin is fully dissolved. Add the honey and the salt. Do not overwork it with your whisk to prevent foaming again. Cook the mixture until you get ¾ cups of the liquid. Add more juice if needed.
Pour the liquid into a mold, and put it in your fridge for half an hour. If you want you can also pour it on a baking tray and cut it in whatever way you prefer.
You will need to keep these healthy gummies in a airtight box in the fridge.
It is recommended to eat up to 5 gummies a day. If you have never used any magnesium supplements before, it is advised to start with a smaller dosage (1-2 gummies a day).
From this dosage, you should get about 35 gummies.