Garlic is a herb that is well known for its medicinal properties. We can surely say that, garlic, is one of the most effective natural antibiotics known to mankind. This strong herb comes with a trifecta of benefits to our body’s health. Garlic is shown to alleviate many diseases.
Garlic is highly versatile vegetable and it can be used either raw or cooked as part of sandwiches and similar dishes. However, note that garlic supplements are not as effective and don’t provide the same effect.
Most of its medicinal qualities are due to the presence of a sulfur compound known as allicin, which also gives its pungent odor. It effectively protects against pathogenic bacteria, viruses, parasites, antibiotic-resistant MRSA, yeast infections, and cancer. When ingested, allicin turns into sulfenic acid, which is the fastest acting free radical eliminator.
Here are 14 infections that can be eliminated by garlic:
- Helicobacter Pylori infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Viral Infections: Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, Parainfluenza virus type 3, vaccinia virus, vesicular stomatitis virus and human rhinovirus type 2
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
- Thrush (Fungal overgrowth in the oral cavity)
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima, including drug-resistant strains
- Vibrio infection
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Klebsiella infection
- Clostridium infections
- HIV-1 infection
Researchers admit that these findings are impressive, but they are apparently only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the medicinal properties of garlic. What’s best, it causes no side-effects and does not affect the beneficial microorganisms in our body.
Garlic is cheap, safe, and time-tested remedy which has been the saving grace even in ancient times. Sadly, even though we are already aware of its properties, we still often turn to conventional medicine in case of certain health issue.
Recently, a published research on the renowned website “greenmedinfo.com“, has proven that garlic exhibits positive effects in almost more than 150 diseases and various other health issues. The majority of studies focused on the positive side effects of it when it involved cases in cardiovascular disease and cancer.
DISCLAIMER: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.